- Canadian companies attend America's largest food and beverage show, coming soon to Miami Beach. [GovMonitor]
- Miami-based Benihana restaurants to donate 100% of Fiji Water sales revenue to Best Buddies charity for month of November. [Reuters]
- 8th annual Grace Jamaican Jerk Festival this weekend at Markham Park, a short jog north in Broward. [CaribbeanWorldNews]
- Tom Brady at Prime 112, Michael Jordan at Cafe Prima Pasta, Don Shula at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza, Enrique Iglesias at Michael's Genuine, and more. [Herald]
- Direct flights from Miami to Necker Island for wine tasting dinners with Sir Richard Branson. [TelegraphUK]
- "After Richard Kronrad of Miami, Florida tasted the merlot, he said, "Very dry, very nice. No after taste. Is it from California?" [CNN]
- Felix's Place, a Cuban joint in Vero Beach, starts serving Spanish food the chef learned to love as a sous in Miami. [TCPalm]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!