Food News Round Up: Kosher Subway, Food Drive, Benihana, Sra. Martinez, Food Tax, and Amerijet
- Kosher Subway in North Miami JCC? Short Order beat NBC on this one by almost 3 weeks. [ShortOrder] [NBCmiami]
- Food Drive starting for Partnership For Hunger Relief, runs through September 10th. [CBS4]
- Bookings for hostels up 27% in Miami. [APviaABC]
- Miami based Benihana losing money out the ying yang, guess that's why they're ramping up their brand experience. [ShortOrder] [BizJournals]
- Examiner "reporter" talks about her great experience at Sra. Martinez "tucked between NE 2nd Avenue and 39th Street in Miami Beach." [Examiner]
- IRS to target "food" in new sector within Large and Mid Size Business Division especially as related to auditing companies with UBS AG Swiss bank accounts. [Bloomberg]
- "There is no food or water onboard and no sanitary facilities in which to wash up" on air cargo operator Amerijet's Boeing 727's. [TravelDailyNews]
- A "first look" at Miami chef Michelle Bernstein's new restaurant at the Omphoy in Palm Beach County. [PBpulse]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall