Florida Unemployment Alternatives, Working in Miami, Jobs Available
Sure, Florida unemployment is at an all time high, but don't give up all hope, there are jobs in Miami's food service industry.
The only other thing we're really qualified to do in life besides what you're reading now is wash dishes, which is more lucrative, but less fun, so nothing wrong with getting your hands dirty for the sake of the almighty dollar.
Here's our Florida unemployment emergency relief effort now hiring guide. Good luck.
- "Assertive individuals" needed to hand stuff out to people at grocery stores. Make sure to mention your sophisticated palate. [Backpage]
- Here's a crappy advertisement for a pretty good place to get a sandwich in Midtown. They're looking for a bilingual counter person with computer skills, knowledge of obscure software, "ability to forget," 2 years experience, and willingness to supply a headshot. [Backpage]
- Daytime pastry job, $450 a week. [Backpage]
- Sandwich/salad maker position in downtown Miami at 18th Street Cafe offers insurance. [Craigslist]
- DELIVERY BOY needed in Southwest Pinecrest area. Their headline is really all caps so hit them up asap, must be an emergency. [Craigslist]
- Casino based jobs at Village of Gulfstream Park, gamblers beware. [Craigslist]
- Jobs available at Greenstreet Café in The Grove. This place is almost always a sure bet if you really need a job. [Backpage]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.