Discounted Dishes for National Ravioli Day at Terrazza and Cafe Prima in Miami Beach
Tomorrow, March 20, is ravioli day and there are at least two restaurants taking advantage of this pasta holiday, Terrazza at the Shore Club and Cafe Prima Pasta.
For lunch and dinner at Terrazza, three house-made ravioli dishes crafted by executive chef Stefano Riccioletti.
The three dishes are:
1. Ravioli all Florentina, ricotta and spinach ravioli with tomato sauce and fresh basil for a half-off $9 lunch/$11 dinner price (normal price is $18/22).
2. Truffle-braised short rib ravioli served with crema di parmigiano and a black truffle balsamic reduction, $10 for appetizer and $26 for a main course (normally $16/26).
3. Stracciatella cheese, shrimp and arugula tortellini and tomato pasta served with lemon sauce and roasted tomatoes for a $10 appetizer and a $20 main course (regular price is $16 for appetizer and $26 for main course).
Terrazza is a delightful Italian restaurant with a patio that replaced Ago at the Shore Club last October. "South Beach is known for plenty of half-dressed people, but it's rare for a Collins Avenue restaurant to offer half a meal, especially when Usher, Pharrell, Sofia Vergara and Adrian Grenier have recently eaten there," says Shannon Casey, a spokeswoman for Terrazza.
Guests can receive a complimentary Bellini, or a long cocktail made with Italian champagne and peach puree, upon arrival. This is one of Italy's most popular cocktails.
The second part of the deal involves giving you, oh spoiled guest, a free Fiocchi Rapera, a homemade pasta stuffed with tart pear and a multitude of gourmet cheeses tossed in truffle sauce with a crispy prosciutto.
Buona sera, amici!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Soho Bay Temporarily Closes Due to Road Construction
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Miami Spice, Harry's Pizzeria on Wheels, and...
- July 2015 Miami Restaurant Openings and Closings