The $165.50 cost of each dinner (there will be seven between now and April) benefits the Plant a Thousand Gardens Collaborative Nutrition Inititiative
Each dinner takes two outstanding local chefs from the area's best restaurants and sees them prepare a six-course meal made with local, organic products for a top-quality wine-paired dinner.
Sponsors donating ingredients, wines and management and service staff make each Dinner in Paradise a top-shelf experience that begins with a cocktail reception, is followed by a farm tour, and flows seamlessly into dinner at 6 p.m. amid a plush five acres of of farmland in rural Southwest Dade County.
Following is a full list of sponsors and the 2010 schedule.
- Michael's Genuine Food & Drink/Michael Schwartz
- Azul at the Mandarin Oriental/Clay Conley
- Michael Bloise
- Meat Market/Sean Brasel
- BLT Steak at the Betsy/Sam Gorenstein
- Biltmore Hotel/Roly Cruz-Taura and Philippe Ruiz
- Canyon Ranch/Elizabeth Barlow
- Mark Militello and Larry LaValley
- Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau/John Suley
- Tantra/Irina Korneeva and Jeff Beauchamps
- Lido Restaurant at the Standard/Mark Zeitouni
- The Raleigh/Alex Asteinza
- Eos at the Viceroy/Michael Psilakis & Sean McTiernan
- Michy's/Michelle Bernstein
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne/George Fistrovich and Jordi Vallès
- Solea/Marc Vidal
- Wish Restaurant/Marco Ferraro
- The Dilido Beach Club/Ritz-Carlton South Beach/Jeff McInnis
- Area 31 at the Epic Hotel/John Critchley
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Creek 28/Kira Volz
- Escopazzo/Giancarla Bodoni
- Casa Tua/Sergio Sigalia
Chefs and restaurants subject to change. Click here for more info on how to attend Dinner in Paradise.