Dinner in Paradise 2010 Schedule
A lazy Sunday lunch at Paradise Farms in South Dade.
Dinner in Paradise is a celebration of gourmet farm dining and was created in 2005 by Gabriele Marewski of Paradise Farms and chef Michael Schwartz of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink.
The $165.50 cost of each dinner (there will be seven between now and April) benefits the Plant a Thousand Gardens Collaborative Nutrition Inititiative
Each dinner takes two outstanding local chefs from the area's best restaurants and sees them prepare a six-course meal made with local, organic products for a top-quality wine-paired dinner.
Sponsors donating ingredients, wines and management and service staff make each Dinner in Paradise a top-shelf experience that begins with a cocktail reception, is followed by a farm tour, and flows seamlessly into dinner at 6 p.m. amid a plush five acres of of farmland in rural Southwest Dade County.
Following is a full list of sponsors and the 2010 schedule.
- Michael's Genuine Food & Drink/Michael Schwartz
- Azul at the Mandarin Oriental/Clay Conley
- Michael Bloise
- Meat Market/Sean Brasel
- BLT Steak at the Betsy/Sam Gorenstein
- Biltmore Hotel/Roly Cruz-Taura and Philippe Ruiz
- Canyon Ranch/Elizabeth Barlow
- Mark Militello and Larry LaValley
- Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau/John Suley
- Tantra/Irina Korneeva and Jeff Beauchamps
- Lido Restaurant at the Standard/Mark Zeitouni
- The Raleigh/Alex Asteinza
- Eos at the Viceroy/Michael Psilakis & Sean McTiernan
- Michy's/Michelle Bernstein
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne/George Fistrovich and Jordi Vallès
- Solea/Marc Vidal
- Wish Restaurant/Marco Ferraro
- The Dilido Beach Club/Ritz-Carlton South Beach/Jeff McInnis
- Area 31 at the Epic Hotel/John Critchley
- Creek 28/Kira Volz
- Escopazzo/Giancarla Bodoni
- Casa Tua/Sergio Sigalia
Chefs and restaurants subject to change. Click here for more info on how to attend Dinner in Paradise.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.