Delicias Peruanas - Choros a la Chalaca Are a Peruvian Delight
Choros a la Chalaca at Delicias Peruanas
best choros a la chalaca, or Peruvian-style mussels. For $8.50 you get seven large mussels
topped with crunchy diced onions, ripe chopped tomatoes, vibrant
green cilantro, and large kernels of dried salted corn, called canchas -- all topped with a generous
shower of juice from a fresh lime.
The best part about these sea-green mussels
is the quality and freshness. The fleshy interior should be enjoyed like a shot of fine Pisco -- down the hatch with a bit of
From the same owners of Mi
Peru in Miami Gardens (in the Sky Lake Shopping Center), Delicias Peruanas is open seven days a week
from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Alex Chang on Miami's Food Scene: "There's a Lack of Culture and People Who Really,...
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Luisa Santos Shares Lulu's Sweet Success With Employees
- Jesse Morris' Beer Genius Fuels Concrete Beach's Rise