Choros a la Chalaca at Delicias Peruanas
best choros a la chalaca, or Peruvian-style mussels. For $8.50 you get seven large mussels
topped with crunchy diced onions, ripe chopped tomatoes, vibrant
green cilantro, and large kernels of dried salted corn, called canchas -- all topped with a generous
shower of juice from a fresh lime.
The best part about these sea-green mussels
is the quality and freshness. The fleshy interior should be enjoyed like a shot of fine Pisco -- down the hatch with a bit of
From the same owners of Mi
Peru in Miami Gardens (in the Sky Lake Shopping Center), Delicias Peruanas is open seven days a week
from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!