Chicken-Milk Stink Bomb: Five Ways to Abuse With Food
Sure, food is meant to be eaten, but to the creative person, it can also be a great tool for abusing your buddies. These food-based tricks use items that you probably already have at home and offer an extremely high cost-to-laugh ratio. So, go MacGyver your own food weapon to torture those who have it coming to them.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the mess and/or smells you will create or for the anguish you will experience when your target undoubtedly retaliates.
2. Toothpaste Oreos: Here's an easy trick for beginners. Just don't let your subject eat the whole thing. Remember how your dentist said not to use more than a pea-size amount? Let's not test his theory.
3. Ex-lax brownies: A trick meant for a true enemy, this one definitely hurts. The beauty of this one is that the pain level is controllable. More Ex-lax = more fun.
4. Hairy pizza surprise: Pizza is one of those things that even when it's bad, it's still kind of good. Except in this case.
5. Chicken-milk stink bomb: Brought back into fashion recently on the FX show The League, the CMSB is the WMD of food pranks. Upgrade to a glass bottle for an explosion of epic proportions.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Raw Master Matthew Kenney on His Wynwood Restaurant: "It's One of the Most Stunning...
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Art Basel 2015: Where to Score Free Food & Drink With Your Art
- Boozy Art Basel: Here's Where Art and Drink Collide This Week