Chicken-Milk Stink Bomb: Five Ways to Abuse With Food
Sure, food is meant to be eaten, but to the creative person, it can also be a great tool for abusing your buddies. These food-based tricks use items that you probably already have at home and offer an extremely high cost-to-laugh ratio. So, go MacGyver your own food weapon to torture those who have it coming to them.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the mess and/or smells you will create or for the anguish you will experience when your target undoubtedly retaliates.
2. Toothpaste Oreos: Here's an easy trick for beginners. Just don't let your subject eat the whole thing. Remember how your dentist said not to use more than a pea-size amount? Let's not test his theory.
3. Ex-lax brownies: A trick meant for a true enemy, this one definitely hurts. The beauty of this one is that the pain level is controllable. More Ex-lax = more fun.
4. Hairy pizza surprise: Pizza is one of those things that even when it's bad, it's still kind of good. Except in this case.
5. Chicken-milk stink bomb: Brought back into fashion recently on the FX show The League , the CMSB is the WMD of food pranks. Upgrade to a glass bottle for an explosion of epic proportions.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall