Capital Grille's Generous Pour Offers Custom Wine Tasting Experience
The Capital Grille's Generous Pour promotion, which runs through September 4th, offers patrons the opportunity to sample up to nine wines picked by master sommelier, George Miliotes, especially for the event They include the Tarima Hill Monastrell, which is only available at Capital Grille restaurants before its September, 2011 release to the public.
For $25, Capital Grille guests can choose to sample the entire nine-wine flight or can pick out a few for a larger pour of each. The value is in the choice of wines, which include wines that retail up to $200 a bottle. The key is the generous pour aspect, meaning that guests can feel free to ask for an additional tasting or pour at no additional charge.
The wines are perfect foils for Capital Grille's porterhouses and sirloins, but there are a few whites and lighter reds that pair well with the restaurant's seafood selections, as well.
Each Capital Grille has a sommelier on staff, and servers are knowledgeable about the wine selections, as well. If you have specific wine questions about the featured selections, George Miliotes encourages you to contact him on Twitter at @TheWineExpert #TCGPourU.
The wine list includes:
- Marquis de la Tour, Cremant de Loire Brut, France
- La Cana Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain, 2010
- Chateau St. Jean, Belle Terre, Sonoma, California, 2008
- Freemark Abbey, Cabernet Bosche, Rutherford, California, 2003
- Chalk Hill Estate, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma, California, 2006
- Byron, Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara, California, 2009
- Conte Brandolini, Vistorta Merlot, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy, 2006
- Tarima Hill, Monastrell Alicante, Spain, 2009
- RL Butler, The Portly Gentleman, Australia
The Generous Pour is available at all Capital Grille locations during all meal services. No special reservations are required.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall