Burgerlicious: Burgers, Beer, and Beats in Coral Gables (Photos)
Eating burgers to classic 80's tunes in the city beautiful.
All photos by Laine Doss
The second annual Burgerlicious was blessed with a seasonably crisp night that begged for the good people of Coral Gables to break out the jackets and come out to enjoy sliders, beer, and music from about two dozen local restaurants.
- Burgerlicious Returns Tonight for a Second Time in Coral Gables
Hungry burger seekers "shopped" the restaurants as chefs extolled the virtues of their meaty wares. Chef Josh Wahler from Crave, who offered two burger options, talked up his pork and ginger burger, while The Bar's Stretch extolled the virtues of his short rib slider with Jack Daniels.
In the traditional category, Route 9's beef patty had a melt-in-your-mouth quality, and Rok:Brgr went uptown with a Kobe and brie slider. Other notables were Pincho Factory's burger, served with Copperpot's sriracha for a kick and Elevation Burger for an all-American cheeseburger in paradise.
Crave in Coral Gables' cooking up another batch of pork sliders.
The Bar presents a short rib slider, decorated with gherkin.
Pretty little Shackburgers, all in a row.
You simply cannot have burgers without beer.
Can't you just smell that glorious meat?
Nadal at Pincho Factory offered a well-balanced sweet and savory burger.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall