Burger King Offers Limited Delivery in Miami (Locations Listed)
Burger King delivers to Miami.
This news just might make your soggy Friday afternoon a little sunnier. If the office is craving some Burger King today, you might just not have to draw straws to see which unlucky bastard has to go out in the rain.
Because Burger King now delivers to Miami.
The Miami-based fast-food chain has been beta-testing it delivery
service since January. So far, Maryland, Virginia, and New York
have been the lucky states to be chosen for testing of the
Florida is the final state in this test cycle before
the big rollout of all 1,500 stores in the United States, scheduled for
Bingo! BK delivers to Miami New Times!
Before you get excited, there are currently only
six locations that offer delivery in the Miami area (with more on the way).
Other things you should know:
- There's a $10 minimum purchase and a $2 delivery fee (not including tip).
- You can order by phone (855-673-3725) or online at BKDelivers.com. You cannot order directly from the store.
- Delivery hours vary, but generally the hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- A new loyalty program, that ties in with delivery, offers you a fourth sandwich free.
- Your order will arrive in special packaging designed to keep your burgers and fries hot.
- Other BK locations in Miami will be coming online soon. Check the website often.
The Miami-area Burger Kings that offer delivery are:
- BK Store 6: 9201 S. Dixie Highway, Miami
- BK Store 4152: 8050 NW 36 Street, Miami
- BK Store 60: 12215 Biscayne Boulevard, North Miami
- BK Store 9866: 10 SW Eighth Street, Miami
- BK Store 14091: 5398 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami
- BK Store 4642: 7390 SW 24th Street, Miami
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- J. Wakefield Brewing Anniversary Party: Wakestock Features 70 Rare Beers
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Five Best Places to Eat at the Miami International Boat Show
- The Salty Donut Is Popping Up in South Beach This Weekend