Bourbon and Blues -- Drink Up, Eat Right, Jam Out
No problemo. They're doin' it again next week, and the featured band is Port Salerno's Americana/Roots troubadours Nouveaux Honkies.
You can also look forward to a new menu addition,
the Bourbon Bar Burgers, which come in lamb, beef, heritage turkey,
steak, salmon, falaffel veggie burger, or the market burger, which
allows you to choose a protein and add up to six toppings for your own
specialized burger. They also have half-bottles of wine specially paired with the burger
menu, three adult milkshakes, and their regular happy hour from 6 to 8 p.m.
But let's not forget why you're going in the first place: bourbon. Their extensive list includes
Maker's Mark at $12 a serving
- Ancient Age, Heaven Hill, Jim Beam, and Wild Turkey at $11 per serving
Pappy Van Winkle's 23 Year Family Reserve at $85 per serving
and A.H. Hirsch 16 Year Reserve at $60 per serving
Add on the Wednesday discount and you can have a relatively inexpensive
night out on the Upscale with live, drink-worthy music. When I get rich
in a few years, you might even see me there, one bourbon, one burger,
Thanks to Bar Porter Milko Pomares for the additional info.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall