Blog Watch: Top Burgers and Grass-Fed Beef
Have you been keeping up with your South Florida food blogs? No? Here are our favorite posts from last week.
- Since National Burger Month is May, the Chowfather takes the opportunity to give us his top burgers. Bourbon Steak, Burger & Beer Joint, and Shake Shack are in the top tier. Agree?
- Redland Rambles comes across Florida Arrowhead Beef, and she has the info on where to find it at the Pinecrest Farmers Market.
- Savoring South Beach compares King Kone Handrolls and Kone Temaki Sake Lounge.
- Gastronaut Jones has an interesting proposition for what to do with corn husks.
- All Purpose Dark discovers Lizarran, a new tapas place in Coral Gables.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Labor Day Parties, a Picnic at the Museum,...
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Coyo Taco Expanding, But Not in October
- Krups announces Miami Nominees for Best Brew Awards