Blog Watch: Shake Shack Fries, London Eats and Salad at School
It's been a little quiet in the blogosphere lately but here's what you missed last week.
- Phyllis Wheatley Elementary students enjoy a tasty salad at The Genuine Kitchen
- Eat It, Miami likes The Forge
- The French Fry Fairy reviews the fries at Shake Shack
- Gagit sums up his best eats in a recent trip to London
- Burger Beast tries out Mamita Linda
And from the Twitterverse:
Worst part about changing HFCS in2 corn sugar? Certainty that public is that dumb & passive. [@gastronomisti]
Sunday in "recovery mode" from a long week for us means Menudo at @Antojitos in Homestead, Fl. Mmmm-enudo! [@normanvanaken]
Found some local sardines for the tasting menu tonight. Olive oil poached with demerara sugar and dried olives. [@chefcritchley]
President Bill Clinton Confirms He's 'Experimenting' With Vegan Diet http://bt.io/G1IT [@naomistarkman]
And finally, Food for Thought shares photos of Barcelona Tapas and other Spain eats on Flickr.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015