Blog Watch: Shake Shack Fries, London Eats and Salad at School
It's been a little quiet in the blogosphere lately but here's what you missed last week.
- Phyllis Wheatley Elementary students enjoy a tasty salad at The Genuine Kitchen
- Eat It, Miami likes The Forge
- The French Fry Fairy reviews the fries at Shake Shack
- Gagit sums up his best eats in a recent trip to London
- Burger Beast tries out Mamita Linda
And from the Twitterverse:
Worst part about changing HFCS in2 corn sugar? Certainty that public is that dumb & passive. [@gastronomisti]
Sunday in "recovery mode" from a long week for us means Menudo at @Antojitos in Homestead, Fl. Mmmm-enudo! [@normanvanaken]
Found some local sardines for the tasting menu tonight. Olive oil poached with demerara sugar and dried olives. [@chefcritchley]
President Bill Clinton Confirms He's 'Experimenting' With Vegan Diet http://bt.io/G1IT [@naomistarkman]
And finally, Food for Thought shares photos of Barcelona Tapas and other Spain eats on Flickr.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.