Blog Watch: Persimmons and Breakfast Fries
It seems like South Florida's food bloggers were busy seeing art because it was slow out there last week. Here are the highlights.
- Miami Herald critic Victoria Pesce Elliott says she would like to have dinner with Jesus. This and more in her interview with South Florida Food and Wine.
- Savoring South Beach goes to Joe's Stone Crab and didn't find the food as amazing as she had hoped.
- Redland Rambles tells us all about persimmons.
- The French Fry Fairy shows us how to make pancake-battered French fries. Sounds a little weird but she seems to like them.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- 20 Miami Restaurants to Watch This Year
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Schnitzel Haus Serves Up a Traditional Oktoberfest Experience
- Changes Afoot at Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room Following Kitchen Exodus