Blog Watch: Persimmons and Breakfast Fries
It seems like South Florida's food bloggers were busy seeing art because it was slow out there last week. Here are the highlights.
- Miami Herald critic Victoria Pesce Elliott says she would like to have dinner with Jesus. This and more in her interview with South Florida Food and Wine.
- Savoring South Beach goes to Joe's Stone Crab and didn't find the food as amazing as she had hoped.
- Redland Rambles tells us all about persimmons.
- The French Fry Fairy shows us how to make pancake-battered French fries. Sounds a little weird but she seems to like them.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015