Blog Watch: Mamita Linda, Rare Bananas, and Choripan
Mamita Linda truck.
via Burger Beast
It's been awhile since we brought you the best of the blogosphere. You forgive us, right? Here's what you missed last week around the interwebs.
- Yet another food truck hits the streets: Mamita Linda [Burger Beast]
- Miami blogger will soon part ways with our city [Occasional Omnivore]
- Making shu-mai [Chadzilla]
- On the road in Portland, Maine [Food for Thought]
- Drool over this choripan [FOODalogue]
- A rare banana at the Genuine Kitchen. [TGK]
And around the Twitterverse:
"In Miami to meet Nobel Dr. Yunus for a small conference to raise money for we hope to build a kitchen to feed 10k orphans I'm nervous" - @chefjoseandres
"From London.. and ....ahem... The Financial Times...Some of my recommends for Life in Miami now." - @normanvanaken
"Shout out to @normanvanaken for coming through brunch today! Miami Chef's take note, this man is mad cool, epitome of grace and intelligence." - @gastropodMiami
"2 dozen Burger King execs at a banquet table next to our Slow Food convivium at Normans 180 making this the tortoise and the hare dinner." - @vpevpe
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.