Blog Watch: Fried Anchovies and Salt-Baked Shrimp
Whole roasted pig at Slow Food Miami's Ark of Taste dinner
Photo courtesy of Slow Food Miami
Last week in the South Florida food blogosphere ...
- After a summer hiatus, Tinkering with Dinner is back with salt-baked shrimp.
- Redland Rambles interviews Farm Bureau director Katie Edwards.
- Gagit recaps Slow Food Miami's Ark of Taste dinner.
- South Florida Beer Blog says The Abbey has a limited supply of a very special beer.
- Savor Nashville with Norman Van Aken.
- Fried anchovies over at Foodalogue.
- The Burger Beast finds a good burger with bad bread at 164 St. Burger.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall