Blog Watch: Fried Anchovies and Salt-Baked Shrimp
Whole roasted pig at Slow Food Miami's Ark of Taste dinner
Photo courtesy of Slow Food Miami
Last week in the South Florida food blogosphere ...
- After a summer hiatus, Tinkering with Dinner is back with salt-baked shrimp.
- Redland Rambles interviews Farm Bureau director Katie Edwards.
- Gagit recaps Slow Food Miami's Ark of Taste dinner.
- South Florida Beer Blog says The Abbey has a limited supply of a very special beer.
- Savor Nashville with Norman Van Aken.
- Fried anchovies over at Foodalogue.
- The Burger Beast finds a good burger with bad bread at 164 St. Burger.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Junior's Iconic New York Cheesecake Coming to South Florida
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Bento Boxes Are for Masochists
- Wakestock, J. Wakefield Brewing's First Anniversary Party, Features 70 Rare Beers