Blog Watch: Fried Anchovies and Salt-Baked Shrimp
Whole roasted pig at Slow Food Miami's Ark of Taste dinner
Photo courtesy of Slow Food Miami
Last week in the South Florida food blogosphere ...
- After a summer hiatus, Tinkering with Dinner is back with salt-baked shrimp.
- Redland Rambles interviews Farm Bureau director Katie Edwards.
- Gagit recaps Slow Food Miami's Ark of Taste dinner.
- South Florida Beer Blog says The Abbey has a limited supply of a very special beer.
- Savor Nashville with Norman Van Aken.
- Fried anchovies over at Foodalogue.
- The Burger Beast finds a good burger with bad bread at 164 St. Burger.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami Dolphins Get Stadium, Food Upgrades: Sloppy Joe's, Versailles, Bodega Taqueria y...
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Stripsteak Brunch: Braised Bacon, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, and an Endless Dessert...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Ikea, Burlesque, and Beer Bash