Blog Watch: Fabada, Cupcakes and Flat Stanley
The latest from the South Florida food blogosphere ...
- A cupcake order goes bad for ... And the Eggs.
- Redland Rambles tells us about the opening of the Pinecrest Gardens Market.
- The Chowfather has Sol Kitchen cater his NFL Sunday.
- Jeff Eats visits Buena Vista Deli.
- The Burger Beast reminds us that Lee Schrager will be at the Book Fair next Saturday -- and Shake Shack will cater.
- Flat Stanley visits Michael's Genuine Food & Drink. The Genuine Kitchen has the picture.
- Tinkering with Dinner shows how to prepare fabada asturiana.
The French Fry Fairy tests the fries in Turks and Caicos.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.