Blog Watch: Fabada, Cupcakes and Flat Stanley
The latest from the South Florida food blogosphere ...
- A cupcake order goes bad for ... And the Eggs.
- Redland Rambles tells us about the opening of the Pinecrest Gardens Market.
- The Chowfather has Sol Kitchen cater his NFL Sunday.
- Jeff Eats visits Buena Vista Deli.
- The Burger Beast reminds us that Lee Schrager will be at the Book Fair next Saturday -- and Shake Shack will cater.
- Flat Stanley visits Michael's Genuine Food & Drink. The Genuine Kitchen has the picture.
- Tinkering with Dinner shows how to prepare fabada asturiana.
The French Fry Fairy tests the fries in Turks and Caicos.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.