Blog Watch: Cobaya, Burgers and Pancakes
Giant oyster with habanero-citrus cauliflower by chef Joshua Marcus at the latest Cobaya dinner
- Food for Thought offers a recap of the latest Cobaya dinner at Chow Down Grill.
- Chadzilla suggests we check out American Noodle Bar and Pastry is Art.
- Les Dames d'Escoffier are holding their annual garage sale on January 29. [Kitchen Interviews]
- Burger Beast shares a rundown of new burger joints open or coming soon to South Florida.
- A first look at the Cayman Cookout, where Miami chefs Michael Schwartz and Cindy Hutson are cooking. [The Genuine Kitchen]
- After a brief hiatus, Bitchin Camero returns with a recipe for easy citrus chicken.
- Need ideas for breakfast? Flamingo Musings shares her recipe for healthy multi-grain pancakes.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall