Blog Watch: Cobaya, Burgers and Pancakes
Giant oyster with habanero-citrus cauliflower by chef Joshua Marcus at the latest Cobaya dinner
- Food for Thought offers a recap of the latest Cobaya dinner at Chow Down Grill.
- Chadzilla suggests we check out American Noodle Bar and Pastry is Art.
- Les Dames d'Escoffier are holding their annual garage sale on January 29. [Kitchen Interviews]
- Burger Beast shares a rundown of new burger joints open or coming soon to South Florida.
- A first look at the Cayman Cookout, where Miami chefs Michael Schwartz and Cindy Hutson are cooking. [The Genuine Kitchen]
- After a brief hiatus, Bitchin Camero returns with a recipe for easy citrus chicken.
- Need ideas for breakfast? Flamingo Musings shares her recipe for healthy multi-grain pancakes.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Coya Celebrates Peruvian Independence Day Tonight in Brickell
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Beaker & Gray to Open in September, Bringing Craft Cocktails to Wynwood
- Quinto La Huella at East Miami to Open at Brickell City Center