Blog Watch: Cobaya, Burgers and Pancakes
Giant oyster with habanero-citrus cauliflower by chef Joshua Marcus at the latest Cobaya dinner
- Food for Thought offers a recap of the latest Cobaya dinner at Chow Down Grill.
- Chadzilla suggests we check out American Noodle Bar and Pastry is Art.
- Les Dames d'Escoffier are holding their annual garage sale on January 29. [Kitchen Interviews]
- Burger Beast shares a rundown of new burger joints open or coming soon to South Florida.
- A first look at the Cayman Cookout, where Miami chefs Michael Schwartz and Cindy Hutson are cooking. [The Genuine Kitchen]
- After a brief hiatus, Bitchin Camero returns with a recipe for easy citrus chicken.
- Need ideas for breakfast? Flamingo Musings shares her recipe for healthy multi-grain pancakes.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015