Blog Watch: Cobaya, Burgers and Pancakes
Giant oyster with habanero-citrus cauliflower by chef Joshua Marcus at the latest Cobaya dinner
- Food for Thought offers a recap of the latest Cobaya dinner at Chow Down Grill.
- Chadzilla suggests we check out American Noodle Bar and Pastry is Art.
- Les Dames d'Escoffier are holding their annual garage sale on January 29. [Kitchen Interviews]
- Burger Beast shares a rundown of new burger joints open or coming soon to South Florida.
- A first look at the Cayman Cookout, where Miami chefs Michael Schwartz and Cindy Hutson are cooking. [The Genuine Kitchen]
- After a brief hiatus, Bitchin Camero returns with a recipe for easy citrus chicken.
- Need ideas for breakfast? Flamingo Musings shares her recipe for healthy multi-grain pancakes.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Hurricane Party and Survival Tips From Miami's Best Chefs
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Miami Dolphins Get Stadium, Food Upgrades: Sloppy Joe's, Versailles, Bodega Taqueria y...
- Stripsteak Brunch: Braised Bacon, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, and an Endless Dessert...