Blog Watch: Art Basel and New Markets
The best of South Florida food blogs last week. You know, in case you missed it while you were in a holiday food-induced coma.
- Food for Thought puts out a great guide on where to eat during Art Basel.
- Tinkering with Dinner prepares Monlar oo thoke with his first CSA delivery.
- Redland Rambles tells us about a new farmers market in South Miami.
- San Francisco eats courtesy of The Chowfather.
- Burger Beast points out a pretty crappy "Best of" South Florida eats list.
- Miami Restaurant Power Rankings visits a Common Threads class.
- The First Lady visits Riverside Elementary with chefs Michael Schwartz and Michelle Bernstein. Details and photos at The Genuine Kitchen.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Gastropod's Fried Chicken Sandwich Reigns Supreme
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami's Ten Best Sweet Shops for Valentine's Day
- Hipster Haven Beaker & Gray Tries to Fit Into Wynwood