Biscayne Triangle Truck Roundup Adds Back Tuesdays in North Miami Tonight
Jefe's saves the day
Confused yet by all the street food court change-ups in the last couple weeks? In a nutshell, here's what's going on:
- BTTR, the popular Biscayne Triangle Truck Roundup near Biscayne Boulevard and NE 109th Street in North Miami, was forced to take a couple Tuesday nights off after it got too popular for its initial location.
- Meanwhile, the event's organizer, Jack Garabedian of Jefe's Original, returned with a different food truck court this past Thursday night, at Legion Park in the Upper Eastside. That was also running under the BTTR name, even though it was no longer in the actual "Biscayne Triangle" where the original Tuesday event took place.
- Meanwhile, the Miami Street Food Court also took to the streets in more or less the same neighborhood that same night, just 20 blocks north at 81st Street and Biscayne Blvd.
- Now, BTTR is returning to Tuesday nights in North Miami -- but the Thursday-night event further south will still continue under the BTTR "brand."
Got it? What's most important today for hungry North Miami residents who missed the old location is that they'll be able to get their mobile grub on again in their 'hood, and not far from the old spot.
The BTTR Tuesday night round-up tonight hits Biscayne just a bit further up, at NE 127th Street across from Johnson and Wales. In a continuation of the trend combining these round-ups with live entertainment that will make you want to linger (and maybe eat more), Garabedian also promises live jazz and reggae acts.
Besides Jefe's, obviously, vendors signed on to participate so far include pretty much everyone on the road, but here's a list, according to the street food locations guide on Burger Beast: Catered Bliss, Caza Crepes, CheeseMe, Chef on 4 Wheels, Churro Mania, Daddy's Grill, Divan Bakery & Coffee, Dolci Peccati, Esther Caribbean Grill, the Fish Box, Gastropod, Grillmaster Cafe, Latin Burger, Latin House Grill, the MexZican Gourmet, Miso Hungry, Montaco, Ms. Cheezious, Nacho Bizness, the Red Truck, the Rolling Stove, the Slow Food Truck, Sno Caps, Sugar Rush, Wing Commander, and Wrapidito Yum.
Pretty much the only ones missing from that list are Nacho Mama's and Feverish Ice Cream, who are otherwise occupied tonight. Bummer.
We're assured there is "plenty of free parking," and the event runs from 5:30 to 10 p.m. Follow Jefe's Original on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates throughout the rest of the day.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Pincho Factory Opening in Hialeah Next Week: Locations in Brickell, Midtown Miami,...
Sat., Feb. 20, 8:00pm
Thu., Feb. 25, 8:00pm
Thu., Feb. 25, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
- Food Halls Planned for Little Haiti, Wynwood, Downtown Miami
- Surfcomber's Social Club Brunch: Order the Doughnuts and Breakfast Sandwich