Best Halloween Drink: The Brain Hemorrhage
Screams, laughs, naughty nurses, dudes in drag, and more drunks than you can shake a pitcher at. That's right, Halloween is almost here.
Some might say it's spirit that fuels the revelry, but we know it's really just alcohol. Here's the recipe for a drink that has the look and packs a punch.
The Brain Hemorrhage is made with:
- 1 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/4 oz of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 drops Grenadine
First pour in the Peach Schnapps, then slowly pour in the Bailey's Irish Cream, finish off with drops of Grenadine as desired for effect.
The order of the pours is important to this shot, and when completed they will create a coagulated, bloody, brainish look that you can drink yourself under the table with, and that has a peaches and cream type flavor.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall