Easter would not be complete without pastel-colored confections and creamy chocolate eggs. Find your springtime favorites or start a new tradition with one of these Easter-themed sweets. From cookie-dough morsels stuffed with Cadbury eggs to bunny cake pops, these treats are
1. Bunnie Cakes. With a name like Bunnie Cakes, you can expect a serious Easter menu. The Wynwood bakery known for its vegan and gluten-free sweets is baking up desserts like bunny-topped cake pops, pastel-colored Rice Krispies, and Easter-themed cupcakes. The holiday treats range from $4 to $30, along with DIY kits perfect for Easter day activities. Advance orders are recommended. 2322 NE Second Ave., Miami; 786-268-9790; bunniecakes.com.
2. M Dough W. The cookie cup company has fused two guilty pleasures into one, perfect
3. Cream Parlor. Spend your holiday weekend noshing on one of its elegant sundaes adorned with sugar flowers and edible butterflies. The Spring Forward creations come in flavors like
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
4. OMG Brigadeiros. The Brazilian truffle shop has cooked up massive
5. Taiyaki. The Instagram trendsetter Taiyaki is scooping up another social media craze with its Easter bunny cone complete with a pair of rabbit ears and a side of pastel-colored mochi. To make matters more exciting, the Wynwood creamery will be offering BOGO bunny cones for $7 through April 2. Because two bunnies are always better than one. 1-800-Lucky, 143 NW 23rd St., Miami; 786-714-9008; taiyakinyc.com