Arwen Lehman Talks Craft Brewjas, and Local Beer (Video)
Did you know women were the original brewmasters?
Arwen Lehman and the Craft Brewjas crew she rolls with aren't just consumers, they're also secretly brewing up their own batches of fine suds.
Here's what she had to say about drinking with the boys, women who love porters, and loving beer.
Read more on Miami's craft beer scene:
- Misfit Home-Brewers Help Lead Miami's Craft Beer Invasion
- Craft Brewjas: Wicked Women Who Love Suds
- Schnebly: Finally, a Microbrewery
- CerveTech Brew Institute: You Got Served
- Miami Craft Beer Sellers: A List
- Top Five South Florida Beer Blogs
- CerveTech's Nick Armada Talks About the Art of Brewing Beer (Video)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Arts & Entertainment District Wants to Give Free Rent for a Year to a Restaurant
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- The Best Miami Spice 2015 Menus, Part 1
- Wynwood Brewing Company's Beers Available in Bottles