Arwen Lehman Talks Craft Brewjas, and Local Beer (Video)
Did you know women were the original brewmasters?
Arwen Lehman and the Craft Brewjas crew she rolls with aren't just consumers, they're also secretly brewing up their own batches of fine suds.
Here's what she had to say about drinking with the boys, women who love porters, and loving beer.
Read more on Miami's craft beer scene:
- Misfit Home-Brewers Help Lead Miami's Craft Beer Invasion
- Craft Brewjas: Wicked Women Who Love Suds
- Schnebly: Finally, a Microbrewery
- CerveTech Brew Institute: You Got Served
- Miami Craft Beer Sellers: A List
- Top Five South Florida Beer Blogs
- CerveTech's Nick Armada Talks About the Art of Brewing Beer (Video)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Hurricane Party and Survival Tips From Miami's Best Chefs
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Miami Dolphins Get Stadium, Food Upgrades: Sloppy Joe's, Versailles, Bodega Taqueria y...
- Stripsteak Brunch: Braised Bacon, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, and an Endless Dessert...