Arwen Lehman Talks Craft Brewjas, and Local Beer (Video)
Did you know women were the original brewmasters?
Arwen Lehman and the Craft Brewjas crew she rolls with aren't just consumers, they're also secretly brewing up their own batches of fine suds.
We caught up with her and friends at The Federal, The Bar, and The Local to see what she had to say about the growing South Florida beer scene.
Here's what she had to say about drinking with the boys, women who love porters, and loving beer.
Read more on Miami's craft beer scene:
- Misfit Home-Brewers Help Lead Miami's Craft Beer Invasion
- Craft Brewjas: Wicked Women Who Love Suds
- Schnebly: Finally, a Microbrewery
- CerveTech Brew Institute: You Got Served
- Miami Craft Beer Sellers: A List
- Top Five South Florida Beer Blogs
- CerveTech's Nick Armada Talks About the Art of Brewing Beer (Video)
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.