All-You-Can-Eat Fried Chicken Every Wednesday at Michy's
Michy's fried chicken and sides.
- Why did the chicken cross Biscayne? To take a hot bath at Michy's, in bubbling oil.
- Fried is to chicken as cold is to beer.
- If chicken was the first female president she would be called Aberhen Lincoln.
- Think out of the bawks.
- What came first the chicken or the biscuit? Who cares, pass the biscuits.
- What do prisoners call a beastiality inmate? Chicken fingers.
- What do you call a sexy chicken? Chickendra Wilkinson.
- Where do chickens move to when they want a suburban home? Chickendall.
- Who cares? The people of America and the world, as evidenced by the popularity of said bird, killed, plucked, heated and eaten. One of the top methods, fried.
When Michelle Bernstein won a James Beard award for Best Chef: South in 2008 it told the entire restaurant industry that Michy knows what's up. So if you've got $33, not including tax, tip, or drink, for dinner on Wednesday, hit up Michy's for all you can eat fried chicken, biscuits & gravy, coleslaw, and watermelon greek salad. You also get a slice of chocolate cream pie to go with it, so make sure to take your appetite with you. Michy's is located at 6927 Biscayne Boulevard. Call 305-759-2001 for more info.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.