AAA Doles Out Diamonds to Our Stars
They're a girl's best friend
Tomorrow night at the Jupiter Beach Resort, AAA will formally present its Diamond Awards to Palm Beach County restaurants and hotels that have gone way beyond the call of duty in terms of service, food, style, and amenities. The winners, though, have already been announced, and we've got two Five Diamond Restaurants on the list this year: The Restaurant at the Four Seasons, which apparently hasn't stumbled after the departure of celeb chef Hubert des Marais last year, and L'Escalier at the Breakers Resort, the restaurant just about everybody and their brother has agreed is the jewel in Palm Beach's crown, Diamonds or no Diamonds.
Here's the full list:
• L'ecalier Restaurant, Palm Beach
• The Breakers, Palm Beach
• The Restaurant at the Four Seasons, Palm Beach
• The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach in Manalapan
• Angle, Manalapan
• Cafe Boulud, Palm Beach
• Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, Jupiter
• PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens
• Sabal Palm House B & B Inn, Lake Worth
• The Brazilian Court, Palm Beach
• The Colony, Palm Beach
• The Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
• The Resort at Singer Island, Palm Beach Shores
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Hurricane Party and Survival Tips From Miami's Best Chefs
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Miami Dolphins Get Stadium, Food Upgrades: Sloppy Joe's, Versailles, Bodega Taqueria y...
- Stripsteak Brunch: Braised Bacon, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, and an Endless Dessert...