50 Eggs Job Fair: Over 100 New Hires Sought
50 Eggs is holding a career fair at Khong River House.
If you're an "in the biz" person in need of a career change, consider working at 50 Eggs.
The company, named one of the "50 Coolest New Businesses in America" by Business Insider, is certainly in "growth mode" with the recent opening of Khong River House, the "soon-to-come" Swine Southern Table & Bar in Coral Gables, and a mystery project on Alton Road in the works.
- Khong River House: Northern Thai Food and True Confessions
-Swine Southern Table & Bar Names Cory Lambert Executive Chef
- Yardbird Named in Bon Appetit's "50 Best New Restaurants of 2012"
On Thursday, January 10, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 50 Eggs will hold a job fair on the second floor of Khong River House.
The restaurant group is seeking to hire over 100 new employees throughout their concepts. Both back of house and front of house positions are open, including:
- Sous chefs
- Line cooks
- Prep cooks
- Pastry chefs
- Pastry cooks
- Server assistants
Unlike some other restaurant "casting calls," candidates will have the opportunity to meet some of the restaurants' key players including Yardbird Southern Table & Bar's executive chef Jeff McInnis, Khong's executive chef Bee, and Swine's executive chef Cory Lambert.
Sure beats eating 50 quail eggs to prove your qualifications:
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall