5 Ways To Save Money At Starbucks
This card brings deals too
1. If you order a coffee with steamed milk (also known as a Caffé Misto) instead of a Caffé Latte, you'll save about 85 cents.
2. Ten cents off when you bring your own cup or mug.
3. Any Starbucks coffee can be ordered served in a coffee press for two, which yields four 8-ounce cups for about $3 -- less than two 16-ounce Grande drip coffees.
4. A refill is just fifty cents.
5. You can brew your own Starbucks coffee at home for about thirty cents a cup.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Wynwood's Beaker & Gray Opens Today, Just in Time for Art Basel
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Frank Sinatra and Art Basel
- Here's What's Popping Up Around Miami for Art Basel 2015