$4.19 Garlic Day Specials At Cafe Prima Pasta Miami Beach
Whether you're slicing it razor thin like Pauly in Goodfellas or warding off vampires, this much is clear: Garlic has a legend that goes back millenia. Often seen as a cure-all, its use dates back to the building of the pyramids of Giza, ancient Greeks and Romans used it, and it has been found from Korea to England to Africa.
In honor of that, Cafe Prima Pasta, 414 71 Street, Miami Beach, is extending a trio of deals.
- Vampire Cocktail
- Vongole di Prima - baby clams, white wine, garlic and basil
- Bruschetta - Italian bread topped with chopped tomatoes, basil and garlic
Visit http://www.primapasta.com/ to find out about their 50% off from 5 to 6 p.m. deal.
UPDATE: The Vampire Cocktail is a drink made with Vodka, Champagne and Chambord, a French, blood-colored raspberry liquor. Assistant Manager Omar Alas called especially to tell us "Also, we gonna burn garlic all-a day long with a touch-a the white wine to make-a the burnt smell like-a spaghetti, garlic and oil."
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Instacart Same-Day Grocery Delivery Lets You Shop Without Having to Go Anywhere
- Backstage with Michael Schwartz, Giorgio Rapicavoli, and Aussie Celeb Chef Pete Evans
- Latteria Italiana: Amazing, Secret Ice Cream and More in Midtown
- Miami's Five Best Exotic Pasta Dishes: From Pumpkin to Amaretto and Lobster