$4.19 Garlic Day Specials At Cafe Prima Pasta Miami Beach
Whether you're slicing it razor thin like Pauly in Goodfellas or warding off vampires, this much is clear: Garlic has a legend that goes back millenia. Often seen as a cure-all, its use dates back to the building of the pyramids of Giza, ancient Greeks and Romans used it, and it has been found from Korea to England to Africa.
In honor of that, Cafe Prima Pasta, 414 71 Street, Miami Beach, is extending a trio of deals.
- Vampire Cocktail
- Vongole di Prima - baby clams, white wine, garlic and basil
- Bruschetta - Italian bread topped with chopped tomatoes, basil and garlic
Each costs $4.19 for the duration of National Garlic Day. Call 305.867.0106 for more info.
Visit http://www.primapasta.com/ to find out about their 50% off from 5 to 6 p.m. deal.
UPDATE: The Vampire Cocktail is a drink made with Vodka, Champagne and Chambord, a French, blood-colored raspberry liquor. Assistant Manager Omar Alas called especially to tell us "Also, we gonna burn garlic all-a day long with a touch-a the white wine to make-a the burnt smell like-a spaghetti, garlic and oil."
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015