It's that time of year when we count down to New Times' Best of Miami
2012 issue in June. Until then, Short Order will serve up 100 of our
favorite dishes in the 305. If you have any nominations of your own,
please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
34. Smokey Weenies at The Corner
The Corner's smokey weenies could possibly be the best bar snack in the history of the world. Tiny little weenies the size of a toddler's finger are smoked and charred until the skin is crisp and brown. Two dipping sauces are provided -- a grainy brown mustard and a cheesy, cream sauce. Served with a generous helping of cornichons, these adorable little weenies could easily become an addiction.
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!