16. Glaser Farms Raw Vegan Pies at the Coconut Grove Organic Market
New Times' Best of Miami 2012 issue is coming June 14. Until then, Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. If you have any nominations of your own, please send them to email@example.com.
Raw vegan pies by Glaser Farms at the Coconut Grove Farmers Market
16. Glaser Farms Raw Vegan Pies
Glaser Farms is one of Miami's greatest resources for fresh, local, and organic produce and raw vegan products. The pies they sell at the Coconut Grove Organic Market every Saturday are among the tastiest all-natural confections you can find.
The variety of flavors they offer includes Apple Almond Raspberry, Carob Coconut Raspberry, Carob Pudding Pie, Chocolate Pudding Pie, Mamey, Mango, and savory pies like Mushroom Walnut and Sweet Potato. Typical ingredients, other than organic fruit, include things like organic almonds, organic dates, organic cacao or carob, organic lemon juice, and their signature organic raisin walnut coconut pie crust. They sell for about $6 a slice. Plop on a scoop of Glaser's homemade raw vegan "ice cream" in flavors like pistachio, cashew vanilla, or mint chocolate for an extra special weekend treat.
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Arts & Entertainment District Wants to Give Free Rent for a Year to a Restaurant
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- The Best Miami Spice 2015 Menus, Part 1
- Wynwood Brewing Company's Beers Available in Bottles