New Times' Best of Miami 2012 issue is coming June 14. Until then,
Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. If you
have any nominations of your own, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Korean BBQ Tofu at Sakaya Kitchen
All the colors of the rainbow are represented in this gorgeous plate of food, proving once and for all that you do not have to eat meat to have a soulful, tasty, and exotic meal. Tofu marinated in Korean barbecue spices is paired with buttered vegetables and served over brown rice. This might be the best way ever to get both kids -- and grownups -- to eat their veggies ($10.99).
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!