13. Pappardelle Cio Ciara at Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante
New Times' Best of Miami 2012 issue is coming June 14. Until then,
Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. If you
have any nominations of your own, please send them to email@example.com.
Be sure to vote in our poll. As a countdown to our favorite meal in Miami, we're asking you which restaurant has the best dish.
13. Pappardelle Cio Ciara at Sardinia
Dining at Sardinia Enoteca is almost as much about the experience as the food, so don't rush it. Order some good Italian wine, served in individual decanters called quartinos. Share some homemade burrata and freshly sliced salame. Then, and only then, should you even consider the pasta course.
The pappardelle cio ciara is tangy and flavorful, served with a light tomato sauce, made tangy with black olives. What makes the dish special is the generous dollop of homemade ricotta on top. Allow the light, slightly sweet/slightly salty cheese to melt into the pasta for a creamy experience.
The pappardelle comes in full portions ($16) and half portions ($9). The smaller portion is still generous enough for a meal, but won't leave you feeling heavy after all the antipasti and wine you've enjoyed.
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Broken Shaker's New Bar Menu Includes Shawarma Wings
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: The Continental Opens, Miami Spice Begins
- MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, Mignonette's Lisa Chadwick Win at Iron Fork