As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations to email@example.com.
88. Thai Spring Rolls at The Asian Cultural Festival at Fruit and Spice Park
2010 marks the 21st annual Asian Culture Festival at Fruit & Spice Park in south Dade, and if you've never been, you ought to go. The food is great. Real home cooking from Thailand, Korea, Japan, Jamaica, Peru, The Bahamas, Greece, hey, the Asian Cultural Festival is just as much about honoring Miami's diversity as it is about promoting Asian culture. The Thai spring rolls viewed in the above video are 100% authentic and delicious. Go to the festival and give them a try.
21st Annual Asian Culture Festival
March 6th & 7th, 2010 from 10 am to 6 pm
Admission: $10 (Children under 11 are free)
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Fruit & Spice Park
24801 S.W. 187th Avenue
Homestead, Florida 33031
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
100. Warm Buffala Mozzarella With Clay-Baked Roma Tomatoes and Eggplant at Timo
99. Butter Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake at the Mahogany Grille
98. Jerk Penne Pasta at Ortanique on the Mile
97. Herb-Basted Chicken Potpie at Gables Diner
96. Calzone Brooklynese at Pizza Volante
95. Deep-Fried Frogs' Legs at Coopertown Airboats in the Florida Everglades
94. Caramelized Onion Quiche at La Provence
93. Huevo Frito con Patatas, Jamón y Setas at Solea
92. Side of Bone Marrow Served With Steak at BLT Steak in the Betsy Hotel, South Beach
91. Swordfish at the Oceanaire Seafood Room
90. Twice-baked upside-down Gruyère cheese soufflé
89. BBQ Shrimp at Red Light Little River