100 Favorite Dishes: Oneburger's Goat Cheese Burger
Divine flavors abound in Oneburger's Goat Cheese selection.
Photo by Riki Altman
As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
65. Oneburger's Goat Cheese Burger
Though Miami has gradually become Burger Central, it's still tough to find one that really stands out from the rest. But Oneburger's Goat Cheese offering deserves special recognition. Tucked within a supremely soft bun--blessedly lacking sesame seed decoration, but slathered with sundried tomato butter--are the following, listed from top to bottom: crispy strings of fried onion, slices of roasted red pepper, a heaping helping of creamy goat cheese, your meat patty of choice (beef, chicken, turkey, veggie, etcetera), and a blanket of chlorophyll-rich green leaf lettuce. Even the colors on this darn thing are succulent. Down it with a side of golden, perfectly seasoned, hearty Yukon gold fries and you'll agree this is one burger worth trying.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall