100 Favorite Dishes: Jaguar's Ceviche Spoon Sampler
Jaguar's ceviche spoon sampler, $12.
As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up
100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations
94. Ceviche Spoon Sampler at Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill
For those who like a little spice in their life, a shot of the tiger's milk, an active happy-hour bar scene, food and drinks before a movie, great food for its own sake, and loads of people going out and walking to and fro, Jaguar in the Grove is one of the top spots Dade County has to offer. The restaurant's ceviche spoon sampler offers a bevy of flavors that seem to encompass the great taste of Miami in a single bite.
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill
3067 Grand Ave. (next to CocoWalk)
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
- 100. Warm Buffala Mozzarella with Clay Baked Roma Tomatoes and Eggplant at TIMO
- 99. Butter Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake at The Mahogany Grille
- 98. Jerk Penne Pasta at Ortanique on the Mile
- 97. Herb-Basted Chicken Pot Pie from Gables Diner
- 96. Calzone Brooklynese from Pizza Volante
- 95. Everglades-Style Frogs' Legs at Coopertown Airboats
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.