100 Favorite Dishes: Chocolate Soup at Charlotte Bistro
As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations to email@example.com.
76. Chocolate Soup at Charlotte Bistro
As you break through the slightly crisp outer chocolate layer in this soup, silky smooth Venezuelan Chuao chocolate oozes from underneath. A dash of espresso and a side of homemade coffee ice cream make it all the more decadent. It's seduction on a plate.
264 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
81. Lechón Asado at El Palacio de los Jugos
80. Grilled Octopus at Mandolin Aegean Bistro
79. Blue Cheese and Jamon Croquetas at Michy's
78. A Frita, Cuban Hamburger at El Mago De Las Fritas
77. Strawberry Shake and Cinammon Bun at Knaus Berry Farm
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall