100 Favorite Dishes: Chocolate Soup at Charlotte Bistro
As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
76. Chocolate Soup at Charlotte Bistro
As you break through the slightly crisp outer chocolate layer in this soup, silky smooth Venezuelan Chuao chocolate oozes from underneath. A dash of espresso and a side of homemade coffee ice cream make it all the more decadent. It's seduction on a plate.
264 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
81. Lechón Asado at El Palacio de los Jugos
80. Grilled Octopus at Mandolin Aegean Bistro
79. Blue Cheese and Jamon Croquetas at Michy's
78. A Frita, Cuban Hamburger at El Mago De Las Fritas
77. Strawberry Shake and Cinammon Bun at Knaus Berry Farm
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.