10 Reasons Why We're Flipping Out about Dolphin Mall's First Ever Restaurant Week
Heeeere Flipper, Flipper...
Yesterday the Dolphin Mall announced a new restaurant week promotion, running September 11 - 20. Here are 10 reasons to dig right in!
10. There's nothing quite like spending 9/11 shopping and stuffing your face at the mall.
9. They so generously squeezed in an extra weekend just in case you didn't get enough during the week.
8. For once, bargains are available at T.G.I Friday's and Johnny Rockets!
7. Why leave the mall to eat when you have "dining eateries and an
abundance of ethnic cuisines to choose from," right on premise?
The press release uses words like "culinary," "innovative,"
"mouth-watering," "authentic," and "tropical hideaway" to describe mall
5. The promotion features a handy dandy "Discount Card," just like at the supermarket!!
4. The more you eat, the more you save -- what a concept!
The specialty drink of the house at Mojitos comes in 14 different
flavors, so there's no need to worry about running out of variety
during restaurant week.
2. Miami needs another restaurant week, especially one with a 850-seat food court close by to handle the overflow.
1. Finally, a reason to visit Dolphin Mall.
Mall's Restaurant Week promotion rules and restrictions are available
at Dolphin Mall's information booth located at Ramblas, Entry 3 and
also via the website: www.shopdolphinmall.com. It is located
just five miles west of Miami International Airport, where the Dolphin
Expressway and the Florida Turnpike intersect. Shoppers can access the
mall by taking Exit 27 off of the Florida Turnpike. Hours of operation
are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. to
7 p.m. with extended hours in the Ramblas entertainment area. Preview
the stores, the styles and the savings at www.shopdolphinmall.com.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Rachael Ray's Okay: Stop Hating on Food Network Stars
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Jodi’s Italian Ice, Family-Owned Italian Ice Shop, to Open Late October
- GK Bistronomie Opens Friday: Traditional Peruvian Gets a Modern Twist in Wynwood