Miami Jobs – Miami New Times Sales Jobs, Account Executives, Internships
Work at Miami New Times
Miami New Times is Miami's go-to source for local news, arts, music and entertainment.
Drawing on the talents of an accomplished editorial staff recruited from all across the country, Miami New Times has established a reputation for compelling stories ignored or overlooked by major media, for insightful coverage of local arts and entertainment, and for unflinching exposure of Miami's steamy political life.
In addition to award-winning journalism, Miami New Times features advertising solutions that deliver results for clients across different channels — print, online, mobile, and our daily deal platform, Voice Daily Deals.
It's not just our brand of journalism and the strength of our advertising platforms that brings people in — Miami New Times also sponsors exciting events in the Miami community year-round, including Iron Fork, Artopia, Brew at the Zoo, and many more.
Working at Miami New Times is a rewarding opportunity if you seek:
• A dynamic work environment, where you can foster your business acumen and creativity, while working with unique business owners
• Innovation. The exchange of ideas is always welcome and encouraged.
• Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances, 401(K) and paid vacations
We are routinely hiring for various positions, including sales, marketing, editorial, graphic design, internships, and more.
If this sounds like the type of workplace you would like to advance your career in, browse our open positions below and apply today.
Multi-Media Advertising Account Executive Location: Miami, FL 33127 Type: Full-Time Manages Others: No Job Type: Sales, Marketing, Business Development Relocation Covered: No
Miami New Times, Miami's "go to" source for local news, arts, music and entertainment, is seeking an energetic, outgoing individual for Multi-Media Advertising Account Executive position.
The right candidate will be responsible for selling multi-platform advertising solutions including Digital Advertising (email, banner advertising, Text Messaging, Voice Local Network, and Phone Apps), Print advertising, Event Sponsorships, and annual glossy publications to an eclectic and exciting group of clients. You will also be working closely with management to negotiate amazing deals from local businesses for our Voice Daily Deal subscribers.
We are looking for connected, social-media savvy, high-energy, hyper-productive individuals who devour advertising media and want to be part of a dynamic sales team. Multi Media Account Executives will be responsible for prospecting leads, making calls and going on appointments to bring in new business.
• 2+ years of outside sales experience preferably in an advertising sales/business development and/or online media environment.
• Making minimum of 125 outbound sales calls and securing and completing a minimum of 15 outside appointments per week.
• Experience with CRM tools
• Maintain a solid understanding of the online marketing/advertising industry.
• Demonstrate the ability to sell with a consultative approach and an "ask for their business" mindset.
• Strong skill set with developing and building business relationships.
• Experience selling to high-level decision makers and influencers.
• History of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Identify new and creative businesses & activities to be featured, expanding the range of offers for our subscribers
• Present Voice Deal of the Day as a unique alternative to acquire new customers.
• Dependable Transportation, Valid Driver's License and Insurance
Miami New Times Offers:
• Great work environment with the ability to work with fun, exciting and unique business owners.
• Unlimited Earning Potential
• Base Salary + Commission + Bonus
• Cell Phone and Gas Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances
• 401(K) Plan
• Paid Vacations
• Additional optional benefits include: Legal Plan Services, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance
Candidates that meet the above requirements, send your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace.