Your Completely Shameless Celebrity Gossip Update
All of Riptide's usual channels of gathering topics for posts are clogged -- absolutely clogged -- by celebrity gossip coming out of the big Fontainbleau shindig and Vicky's Secret show this past weekend. So lest we be tempted to devote whole posts to each of these subjects, let's just get it over with in one fell swoop.
- Kate Hudson was seen engaged in a little PDA with a model -- a female model. Supposedly. Shhh, no one tell George A. Rekers or he might try to take her son away. [Perez Hilton]
- The rare bread of subhumans known as reality TV stars need the flash emitted from paparazzi cameras to survive. So Kim Kardashian, her sister Kourtney, and Kristin Cavallari were simply trying to get their daily sustenance when they saw a gaggle of photogs on Miami Beach and decided to do an impromptu bikini shot. Whoops, the cameras were there to take pictures of the Victoria's Secret Angels, so a security guard asked the trio to move along. [Daily Mail]
- Paparazzi gladly took pix of Chloe Sevigny, though, and she didn't even have to pose for them. [Superficial]
- P. Diddy and former Danity Kane-bot got into some sort of argument on their teevee program, but OMG, could reality TV be fake? They were seen hugging and laughing. People laughing! Scandalous! [Perez Hilton]
- Gwyneth Paltrow is Madonna's BFF. A-Rod is Madonna's current sex doll. Here they are being friendly. Apparently it is the Apocalypse. [Superficial]
- Russel Simmons saw a nipple on South Beach and got so excited he was bending over backward in celebration. [DListed]
- Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr is not getting married to boyfriend Orlando Bloom anytime soon. [Courier Mail]
- And finally a place to write about Sarah Palin where it feels natural: Scandalous pictures of her (gasp) legs emerged while she was sunbathing after the RGA. I was kind of shocked at the amount of blogs who blasted "SLUTTY SARAH PALIN PIX." for shame, guys, for shame. [Celebrifi]
And now, back to your regularly scheduled Riptide.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.