Year in Review: Top Blog Posts of 2008
With 2008 coming to a close, we are taking the time to look back at the crazy blog fodder the Magic City provided us with. Everything from Dolphins Cheerleaders to "hairy" e-mails struck a chord with readers. So let's look at the top blog posts that were unknowingly picked by you, our readers, in terms of popularity:
- A Shapeshifting Skyscraper in Miami's Skyline?
- Carvalho's Liaison
- VMan Goes into the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders' Locker Room
- Teen Commits Suicide on Webcam
- Artie Lange Melts Down, and We Wait... and Wait
- I Came, I Saw, I Got Totally Nude!
- Does It Offend Rick Sanchez, Yeah?
- WTF? Blacks Against Obama?
- Flash Your Boobs, Save the Planet
- The Party Crasher - Lil Wayne's Birthday Bash
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.