Year in Review: Top Blog Posts of 2008
With 2008 coming to a close, we are taking the time to look back at the crazy blog fodder the Magic City provided us with. Everything from Dolphins Cheerleaders to "hairy" e-mails struck a chord with readers. So let's look at the top blog posts that were unknowingly picked by you, our readers, in terms of popularity:
- A Shapeshifting Skyscraper in Miami's Skyline?
- Carvalho's Liaison
- VMan Goes into the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders' Locker Room
- Teen Commits Suicide on Webcam
- Artie Lange Melts Down, and We Wait... and Wait
- I Came, I Saw, I Got Totally Nude!
- Does It Offend Rick Sanchez, Yeah?
- WTF? Blacks Against Obama?
- Flash Your Boobs, Save the Planet
- The Party Crasher - Lil Wayne's Birthday Bash
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.