Year in Review: Top Blog Posts of 2008
With 2008 coming to a close, we are taking the time to look back at the crazy blog fodder the Magic City provided us with. Everything from Dolphins Cheerleaders to "hairy" e-mails struck a chord with readers. So let's look at the top blog posts that were unknowingly picked by you, our readers, in terms of popularity:
- A Shapeshifting Skyscraper in Miami's Skyline?
- Carvalho's Liaison
- VMan Goes into the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders' Locker Room
- Teen Commits Suicide on Webcam
- Artie Lange Melts Down, and We Wait... and Wait
- I Came, I Saw, I Got Totally Nude!
- Does It Offend Rick Sanchez, Yeah?
- WTF? Blacks Against Obama?
- Flash Your Boobs, Save the Planet
- The Party Crasher - Lil Wayne's Birthday Bash
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Bill Advances That Would Ban Red Light Cameras in Florida
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Gets Life in Prison, Vows to Sue Entire World
- Marco Rubio's Friend Didn't Know About Gay Porn House, Site's Owner Says