Vikings Sail Through Wake
The first big upset of the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament, #13 Cleveland State defeating #4 Wake Forest, really demands an intelligent analysis, especially since I watched it live from three feet away. But hey, this is the alternative press, and I have a great sense of humor, so instead, I'm going to propose some headlines the dipso dailies could have used to describe this game. Can you do better? Think I lack a brain? Try the comments section.
- Cleveland Separates State from Church
- Vikings Chop Down Forest
- Searching for Revelations, Deacons Find Exodus
- Yellow is Blue From Meeting Green
- Viking Funeral? More Like a Wake
- Deacons Baptized in Ohio River
- Cleveland Great; Wake Porous
- State Uses 3 To Take Out 4
- A Tale of Two Horns
- Vikings Leave Forest in their Wake
- Deacons De-frocked by Cleveland's Heathens
- Wake Fake; Nordics on Track
- Demons Dreamin'; Cleveland Believin'
- Shitty Wake Trails Cleveland Steamer
- Deacons Blow; Vikings Sail
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.