Uncle Luke Runnin, Uncle Luke Runnin, Uncle Luke Runnin
We don't know about all of you, but we're pretty sick and tired of certain Miami-Dade politicians who keep resorting to their legal attack strategies to stop the will of the people. It's damn time we get ourselves a true leader, a champion of the first amendment, who's gonna come in and let these arrogant, reality detached county officials that the voters run this mother fucker. Hell yeah.
5. Miami-Dade motto changed to "As Nasty As We Want To Be."
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat