Top Ten Reasons
10. You can visit your country's money in our Brickell Avenue banks.
9. You already own a condo here, your kids are enrolled in our private schools, and your wife shops at Bal Harbour.
8. Tickets to Sabado Gigante.
7. In exchange for free lunch at the Little Havana Activities and Nutrition Center, our viejos will flood radio call-in shows, swing elections, and train as many right-wing commandos as you need.
Nova Southeastern University Sharks Womens Basketball
TicketsSat., Dec. 10, 2:00pm
Nova Southeastern University Sharks Mens Basketball
TicketsSat., Dec. 10, 4:00pm
Florida Panthers v Vancouver Canucks
TicketsSat., Dec. 10, 7:00pm
UberTAILGATE: Hard Rock Stadium Dolphins vs. Cardinals
TicketsSun., Dec. 11, 12:00pm
6. Our cafeterías will remind you of home.
5. Miami's income gap may not be as wide as your country's, but still we're proud to be America's Poorest City.
4. The Port of Miami hasn't had a major corruption scandal in several years. At the airport it's been at least two weeks.
3. All the choice escorts from your country are already here, promoting the Flesh Trade Area of the Americas.
2. Our automatic-teller machines almost always pay out the dollar amount you request.
1. And the number-one reason: Miami's skilled workforce and high-tech business infrastructure. Seriously, though, the weather's great in January.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.