Top Ten LeBron James Celebrity Tweets: Justin Bieber, Diddy, Lance Bass, Disco Rick Respond to 'The Decision'
Kanye was improbably backstage
Sports commentators weren't the only ones nervously watching LeBron James' fireworks spectacular last night on ESPN. In the celebrity twitterverse, the rich and famous were just as worried as New York, Cleveland and Miami fans about where their fellow gazillionaire buddy would end up. Diddy made a prediction then took it back, Snooki was confused, Bethenny of Real Housewives didn't care, and Justin Bieber became the littlest sports commentator after Bob Costas.
10. Justin Bieber, tween sensation, respected pundit.
9. Diddy made a prediction!
An incorrect prediction.
8. Buzz Bissinger, histrionic sports writer, Deadspin-hater.
7. Lance Bass, famous homosexual, already making plans for the next Winter Party.
6. Susan Orlean, New Yorker writer and chicken lover.
2017 FAU Baseball Season Tickets
TicketsSat., May. 20, 7:00pm
Fight Time #37
TicketsFri., Jun. 16, 8:00pm
NPC Southern States Bodybuilding Championships vs. NPC Southern States Fitness & Figure Championships
TicketsFri., Jul. 7, 6:00pm
EL CLASICO MIAMI: Real Madrid CF v. FC Barcelona
TicketsSat., Jul. 29, 7:30pm
5. Ashton Kutcher worked real hard at coming up with this pun everyone. Gold star!
4. Hoda Kotb was practically having a hot flash on Twitter.
1. Terry McMillan, eloquent author of How Stella Got Her Groove Back.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.