Three Boaters Rescued After Boat Sinks in Marine Hit-and-Run
- Commissioner Sarnoff on more proposed restriction on liquor laws: "I think in certain areas of the city it's a great idea. I think when you're around schools and school zones, I don't see how you can continue to drink between five and six am." [CBS4]
- Michael Boudreaux, the former budget director for the city of Miami, is suiting the city: "The suit alleges Boudreaux was improperly fired in an effort to silence him amid a federal investigation of the City's finances." [WSVN]
- The trial of principal Dwight Bernard continues, and the mother of the then-14-year-old girl who had sex with a star football player in a school bathroom testified, and a guidance counseler who said: "As far as I was concerned, it was statutory rape and that should be reported." [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat