This Week in Coke, Castro, and LeBron: DC Kids Heart Coke, James Scores 43
TWCCL is a weekly installment bringing you all the news you need on the three issues that matter most to Miamians.
- Big Bust of the Week: Three tons of cocaine, seized by a French warship off of Costa Rica.
- Four Washington, DC elementary students were hospitalized after ingesting cocaine brought to school by a classmate.
- A Marathon schoolteacher was caught trying to buy crack rocks.
- BREAKING: Rapper who only raps about selling cocaine makes song about how he misses selling cocaine, and it's good.
- Current estimated level of death: 68% (down)
- Fidel resigned as Communist party leader five years ago, he non-chalantly mentioned this week.
- Gerardo Hernandez, convicted of being a Castro agent in the Cuban Five, says he totally didn't know that planes belonging to a pro-exile group were going to be shot down that day 15 years ago.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.