The Week That Was: We Decided To Be A Celebrity Tabloid
Riptide usually tries to stay away from the celebrity gossip stuff, unless it's amazing. It seems that fate has sent us lots of amazing celeb gossip this week:
- Paris Hilton tried to get a House/Techno DJ to stop playing House and Techno during the biggest Techno and House event in America, then told everyone she got pushed
- Then in a RIPTIDE EXCLUSIVE we found out that Paris Hilton's body guard ended up smacking the DJ upside the head first, allegedly.
- The ShamWow guy got bit by a prostitute and beat her silly.
- A-Rod fell in love with a prostitute, and would never lay a hand on her.
- Elvis Crespo unleashed his snake on a plane.
- Then, Artist Romero Britto got arrested for a DIU.
- A strip club got busted for prostitution charges, and at least one of the strippers found the whole thing to be hilarious.
- Antilles Ponzi! Dominican Ponzi! Offbeat Ponzi!
Your weekly dispatch for the Under-the-Bridge Community Times: There are ladies.
Sex tips from CSI: Miami are never a good idea.
- Oh, and the Marlins Stadium was finally approved.
Anyway, enjoy your WMC/Ultra Music Festival/Miami Masters/Various Fashion Shows Weekend Everybody!
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.