The Week That Was: We Decided To Be A Celebrity Tabloid
Riptide usually tries to stay away from the celebrity gossip stuff, unless it's amazing. It seems that fate has sent us lots of amazing celeb gossip this week:
- Paris Hilton tried to get a House/Techno DJ to stop playing House and Techno during the biggest Techno and House event in America, then told everyone she got pushed
- Then in a RIPTIDE EXCLUSIVE we found out that Paris Hilton's body guard ended up smacking the DJ upside the head first, allegedly.
- The ShamWow guy got bit by a prostitute and beat her silly.
- A-Rod fell in love with a prostitute, and would never lay a hand on her.
- Elvis Crespo unleashed his snake on a plane.
- Then, Artist Romero Britto got arrested for a DIU.
- A strip club got busted for prostitution charges, and at least one of the strippers found the whole thing to be hilarious.
- Antilles Ponzi! Dominican Ponzi! Offbeat Ponzi!
Your weekly dispatch for the Under-the-Bridge Community Times: There are ladies.
Sex tips from CSI: Miami are never a good idea.
- Oh, and the Marlins Stadium was finally approved.
Anyway, enjoy your WMC/Ultra Music Festival/Miami Masters/Various Fashion Shows Weekend Everybody!
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.