The Week That Was: We All Really Deserve a Three Day Weekend
- A bunch of cats are being killed down there in South-Dade, but luckily are own Magic City Kitty has escaped the murder's open legs.
- John Wall went to Kentucky, while Robert Marve picked purdue.
- Adam Lambert is a secret chonga, which maybe explains why he did so well in Florida. Not well enough to win, but oh well.
- It was not a very good week for magazine: University of Miami banned an independent student publication from campus. The official student newspaper says it's justified, kind of ironic they don't want to stand up for press freedom though. Meanwhile, Trump died like so many Ocean Drive titles before it.
- Bye bye, The Fashion Show's Markus.
- Bill McCollum entered the Governor's race with his surprising finance director.
- CFO 2010: Manny Diaz or Annette Taddeo?
- Health care in Miami is really expensive, blame retirees.
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's 1940's era Superman cartoons!
- Happy Memorial Day Weekend: Watch out for the police, and the rain.
- We wrote this weird thing about celebrity stadiums. Well, we thought it was funny.
- Paging Mr. Dwyane Wade, excuse me, Mr. Sponge Bob.
- Larry King: Lucky at the Calder race track, and secret father to Larry King Jr.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.