Recommended For You
Karl Rove in the flesh got some UM co-eds very excited. The possibility of spectators in nothing but flesh was the death nail in the coffin of the Lingerie Bowl. Meanwhile, fleshy, nudist tourists are an important part of our economy.
- On the Dem side, Tampa's Mayor might run for Senate, but Alan Boyd won't. Bill McCullom doesn't want to lose his third Senate race. But, some ex-New Hampshire Senator may be interested, because he apparently enjoys losing so much.
- Jeff McInnis, New Times' official "Hot Chef of Our Dreams" was not the chef of Top Chef's dreams, but they did find him very hot. Maybe the Dolphin's ex-Cheerleaders will have better luck on The Amazing Race.
- Under-the-bridge makeshift homesteads may be the only real estate in demand in Miami-Dade, but only pedophiles need apply.
- Transexual identifying individuals only have three places to pee.
- Some shady deal making may be limiting your choices for luggage wrapping at M.I.A., or maybe not. Got it?
- Matt Damon partied with hipsters, feuded with Bill Kristol, and generally had a very bad week.
- The Miami Herald had the worst online ad/content synergy ever, and another ing-sensitive headline.
- And, Borward Mayor Stacy Ritter wanted to remind you again and again and again that New Times papers are only good for finding penis pumps and male prostitutes. But at least our columnists don't have a median age of 73.