The Week That Was: No Sexting, Please
- If you find out your porn star wife is sleeping around with an attorney from White & Case, it is understandable you'd be angry. It is not really understandable to create a scandal by forwarding their sext messages to everyone at the lawyer's firm and your children's school.
- The ACLU is finally filing a lawsuit against Miami-Dade County on behalf of the sex offenders under the bridge.
- Turns out the accused cat killer is a cat dissection aficionado.
- The Family Policy Council desperately needs your money to protect you from Jon & Kate Plus Eight.
- Dwyane Wade's former business partner filed a counter libel lawsuit, but it seems if you try to talk to Wade about it, the interview will be over.
- Perez Hilton used the word faggot because he is not a racist. Or something. Can he just go away, please?
- Donte' Stallworth: One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, four gets you only 24 days in the slammer for killing someone with your car.
- Three rich Miami brothers are to blame for the death of Christian Lacroix, so says Christian Lacroix.
- The state has dropped its investigation into Alberto Cutié's wife's ex-lover.
- Marco Rubio sure didn't raise too much money.
- Victoria Jackson is an idiot.
- It's been a slow news week, so let's all just look at some butts.
Get the Weekly Newsletter