The Week That Was: No Sexting, Please
- If you find out your porn star wife is sleeping around with an attorney from White & Case, it is understandable you'd be angry. It is not really understandable to create a scandal by forwarding their sext messages to everyone at the lawyer's firm and your children's school.
- The ACLU is finally filing a lawsuit against Miami-Dade County on behalf of the sex offenders under the bridge.
- Turns out the accused cat killer is a cat dissection aficionado.
- The Family Policy Council desperately needs your money to protect you from Jon & Kate Plus Eight.
- Dwyane Wade's former business partner filed a counter libel lawsuit, but it seems if you try to talk to Wade about it, the interview will be over.
- Perez Hilton used the word faggot because he is not a racist. Or something. Can he just go away, please?
- Donte' Stallworth: One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, four gets you only 24 days in the slammer for killing someone with your car.
- Three rich Miami brothers are to blame for the death of Christian Lacroix, so says Christian Lacroix.
- The state has dropped its investigation into Alberto Cutié's wife's ex-lover.
- Marco Rubio sure didn't raise too much money.
- Victoria Jackson is an idiot.
- It's been a slow news week, so let's all just look at some butts.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.